Friday, September 16, 2011

Fab Friday: It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Halloween...

Lilly would love this little cutie found at babalisme.

I can't decide between these bats...

or these bats!

I love the sophistication of this wreath for the front door.
I can't believe it's almost October. Everywhere I turn, I see super cute Halloween crafts and decoration ideas. We do not like the "spooky or scary" Halloween in our house. Both girls screamed at some skeleton/vampires displayed in Target last week, and Iris even started to cry. Some of the images out there are definitely nightmare inducing! There's a few front yard displays that I avoid driving by come October. Dead people coming out of your yard seems a bit extreme to me, but maybe that's because Lilly used to have really bad dreams. Anyway, here's a few sweeter things I'm thinking of putting up around our house. Just click on the links above and you can print all of this fun stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I hate all those scary things at this time of year. Little ones should not have to look at that. I love all of your Halloween pictures and ideas.

    ReplyDelete