Monday, September 19, 2011

Misc. Monday: Ah, Pregnancy

I've traded the occasional glass of wine for chocolate milk. Yummm... It's hard to believe that I'm 4 months pregnant already. It's gone by really fast. I don't have much time to focus on this pregnancy. Ha!
 Last week, I felt the baby move for the first time. I thought it might be too early, but I looked online and the trusty web said it is not uncommon for multiple pregnancies because the woman's uterus is already "stretched out." Hmnn... I'm not sure how to take that, but feeling my babies has always been my favorite part. It's like a little secret you walk around with. I can't help smiling.
I've also been having some disturbing dreams about the baby's health. Maybe I'm too busy to worry when I'm awake, so my subconscious has decided to take over for me. As soon as I wake up, I say a little prayer and let those dreams go. Who needs them anyway?

3 comments:

  1. it has been going sooooo fast. hard to believe you are almost half way there! man life just gets busier and busier. i heart choc milk also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you felt him/her move! That is definitely the funnest part :) Drink as much chocolate milk as you want; you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cracking up about the "stretched uterus" comment! isn't the internet full of facts we think we want to know, but could probably do without?

    ReplyDelete