Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: My Replacement

It was her idea for me to take her picture. She was so excited to show me her crown!


Such a proud artist!

Lilly is standing under the rainbow and our dogs, Punkin and Bickel are under her feet.
I'm tired. I'm nauseous. It's all I can do right now to get through the work day with a smile on my face. Around 5pm, I'm pretty sick. I keep thinking that this has got to end soon. I'm almost 15 weeks already, for crying out loud! That being said, I have not felt very crafty and have not made anything since the girls' outfits for our little photo shoot. So, I'm sending in a replacement for today. Check out how crafty Lilly is with a piece of sidewalk chalk!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michelle! I didn't realize you were pregnant :) And Lilly is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting isnt it! im still a bit nauseous from time to time. I am also 15 weeks. well tuesday i will be 16 weeks. im having TWINS! the nausea was outrageous for the first bit of this though. last baby i didnt get any sickies at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little gal, and I love the crown idea! Clever!!

    I hope your nausea goes far far away, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, Lilly is super talented and I am highly impressed with her picture! Second, I just spent all that time with you and would have never known you were feeling yucky. You're a champ, Michelle. Hang in there & I'll be praying it passes soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite the artist! That crown is pretty amazing :)

    ReplyDelete