Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: This & That

This is a baby rattle I made by embroidering the matryona pattern on to the fabric and cutting around the front and back piece. I stuffed it with fiber fill and added some jingle bells to make her rattle. You could do this with any image you like.


I made this for Dan for all his camping trips to the desert. Poor guy hasn't been away from us in awhile and definitely deserves some guy time. He's always asking me to make him something, so it was fun to see his smile!

I made this little pillow with scraps from to go with the circle quilt below.

Remember this?
Here's a few things I finished over the summer, but did not deem worthy enough to share. I'm having to pull from the archives here due to my recent lack of motivation. Ha! I am beginning to feel better though, so maybe I'll have something brand new next week.

1 comment: