Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Paw Patrol Saves Breakfast







 




 

 
I can't believe my baby is 4! I guess he's no longer a baby technically. We celebrated with a small party, 10am to noon, with close friends and family. It's funny how when they are little, everyone stays, so a small party becomes a big one. insert smiley face. I could tell he was processing a lot of emotions. He woke up for a week asking if today was the day, so when it finally arrived, I don't think he knew what to do with himself. He recovered quickly and had a great time. He asked for a Paw Patrol party, so he got one with all the fix-ins, including dog bowls filled with kibble (cocoa puffs).
Henry is such a live wire. He is impulsive and loud. He loves to run, jump, and get dirty. I always tease the girls that if he came first, they wouldn't exist. God certainly has a sense of humor. Henry is the best cuddler in the family. He loves to be close to you and he loves to listen to books. He's full of joy and he completes our little family.
Happy 4th birthday, Henry! We love you more than you can ever imagine!
 
 


14 comments: