Monday, November 21, 2011

Misc. Monday: Blessed



We have been so blessed this year! The girls are happily learning and loving Jesus. Our baby boy is growing and kicking up a storm, and Dan and I still enjoy each others company.  ;) Our families bless us with occasional meals every once in awhile and show up with super cute clothes for the girls. I think they know we are trying to save so I can work 3 days next year, but I don't think they realize how much these little surprises are really appreciated. Our loved ones forgive my "foot in mouth" syndrome, Dan's quirkiness, and our noisy brood. We are beyond grateful for their acceptance and love.
The other night when Lilly was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, she called out, "Mama, when you make our Christmas skirts this year, make sure they have crosses on them because Christmas is not about toys, it's about Jesus!"
Seriously. What more can I ask for? Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment