Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sew Crafty Saturday: Foxy Nursery 3


The baby in the pot is who Hendricks is names after. The other photo is Dan and his dad. The Jack in the Box was mine, and the Harley bank is from G.pa John.

We got the vintage tin ranch house from the Pasadena flea market. It says Bar-M-Ranch, which is perfect for our last name!

The crib bedding was pieced together this time. Lilly had a modern Dwell set, and Iris had a pretty fancy set by MIGi.  Boy bedding seemed so predictable, that I decided to make the quilt myself.

The fox banner and brown balls are from my shower.

The prints were found on Etsy, and the books are from Baba Betsy & Auntie Heather.

Dan says no little boy's room is complete if it doesn't have antlers.


I couldn't find a lamp shade for Lilly's old lamp, so I covered it with twine.

I think the rug looks like woodland grass. Remember the little fox pillow I made?
The nursery is just about done. You can see the progress here and here. We are just finishing up the name wall (behind the crib), and waiting for the baby. Seriously, what does a girl have to do to have a baby around here? Iris was here by now. Sheesh!

7 comments:

  1. The nursery is too cute! I would love for you to link up at my Link Party via: www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nursery!!! I would love it if you linked up at my party going on now! (It's my very first one!!)

    Jill
    www.jillifyit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks great; I'm especially in love with the framed fox print you found! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to my party at Jillify It! I'm a new follower!

    Jill
    www.jillifyit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and imaginative nursery, I love all the details and finding out why each is meaningful.

    ReplyDelete