Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sew Crafty Saturday: Valentines




Lilly and I have been working diligently on our Valentine's this year. We melted crayon hearts for her class and I made her teachers dish towels. We have a small surprise in the works for the grandparents, and I have a fun Valentine planned for Dan. He reads this, so I'll have to share that one a little later! 
I love Valentine's Day! I was off from work last year (you have to check out the photos; I can't believe how much they've grown!), and had so much fun baking, putting together a scavenger hunt, and eating heart shaped food. We will still do those things this year, but it will have to take place after work.
Have a fun day! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those dish towels are darling. Those teachers will be so excited!! Love all of your cute stuff! Very creative! Thanks so much for linking this up with Mop It Up Mondays at i should be mopping the floor last week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete