Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sew Crafty Saturday: Cousins







Welcome to my new blog address. I am going to try to stick to the old schedule as much as possible. I haven't had much time to be crafty due to my little bundles of joy keeping me on my toes, but I recently completed a project I had been dying to do.
We are very excited to announce that Lilly and Iris have a new cousin on the way! My sister and her new husband are expecting their first child in December. Baby Iris and New Baby will have their first Christmas together. How wonderful is that? I made the new baby this blanket using a tutorial found over at the Purl Bee. It was the first time I ever sewed ricrac into the edge of a blanket. I had to do it twice, but I am very pleased with the results and Penny loves it. Yay!

1 comment: