Monday, October 12, 2009

Misc. Monday: I'm OK With It

A very close friend of mine couldn't believe that I posted the picture if me holding Iris in the sling at the apple farm, let alone that I didn't delete it from my camera. You see, my "muffin top" is hanging out of my jeans. I should have seen it... would have a few years ago, but now all I was looking at was smiling Iris holding onto her little feet. Now, my friend wasn't being mean; it's just that she knows me so well. I have a history of being super critical, but now at 33 years old, I think I'm over it. I don't have time to obsess about every little think I eat. Maybe I want to enjoy a piece of sourdough bread with butter on it, and I'm OK with that.

4 comments:

  1. There is no reason to delete that picture or for you to not want to share it. It is a great picture of you and Iris!
    It is a good thing she is such a "good friend", or else....well...nevermind.
    You, Dan-O, Lilly & Iris are a great looking family so keep the pictures and post coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did'nt even see that mama that is how awesome you look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm... sourdough bread. you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete