Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sew Crafty Saturday: Three


Part One: I can not believe Lilly is almost three. She is no longer a baby. I am constantly surprised by the little details of her life that I do not remember. It all goes by so fast, and I definitely feel like I am just along for the ride. I thank God for entrusting me with these little lives. It is such a responsibility!
Part Two:Birthday party preparation is under way over here for her big dance party. She is very excited. I don't know if you know this, but we dance almost every night before dinner. Dan, Rich, and Bobby have been working hard on the set list. Lilly planned the menu of all her favorite foods (Hope everyone likes pickles)! and I have been working on the decorations and outfits. Here is a new birthday wreath I made for the front door. I really like it, and can reuse it because I used clothespins to attach the Birthday person's name. Aren't I clever? Ha!

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like it is gonna be a blast. take lots of pictures. i am so sad the kids and i can't make it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY!

    ReplyDelete