Monday, December 14, 2009

Misc. Monday: P.S.


I took the girls to see Santa today. Lilly was coloring as we were getting ready to go and told me she wanted to take her picture to Santa. She held on to it the entire ride in the car, made sure it didn't get wrinkled in the stroller, and held it while we waited in line. When it was our turn, she couldn't wait to give it to him. Santa was very grateful and even put it up on his desk. He was a great Santa because he seemed genuinely pleased. When he thanked her, she promptly replied, "You're welcome." When he asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she said, "Slippers, so I don't slip on the floor." (She refuses to wear socks in the house because of running and slipping). It was really sweet. There was an older boy in line who wrote him a list of things he wanted, and our little girl brought him a picture. As we were leaving, she said, "I love you, Santa!" I was so proud!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is too cute. Lilly really is a thoughtful girl. And Iris looks so grown up in the Santa picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to tell her that Santa is one big lie. Just kidding! You know I would never do that. Very cute picture.

    ReplyDelete