Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wee-Ones Wednesday: Jolly Ol' St. Nick




Can you guess why I'm in the Santa picture this year? That's right, Iris screamed a blood curdling scream every time I tried to sit her next to the poor guy! She is such a Mommy's girl. I have to say, I don't really mind though.

Lilly, our vigilante for Jesus, as we like to call her, likes to remind us that, "Santa is not as important as Jesus." She has all the faith in the world in her Lord and Savior, but told me that "Santa is just a guy in a costume like the characters at Disneyland, Mom." I really can't argue with the girl when she is right! But she did agree to keep this news to herself. Silly girl!

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Jimmy could not be prouder of little Lilly! This made him so happy! You got some great pictures, and Iris is all smiles, you'd never know she was so upset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this? very rustic and quaint.

    ReplyDelete