Monday, May 19, 2014

Misc. Monday: Peep Peep

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 
My best friend, who happens to teach next door to me, thought it would be a good idea to hatch chicken eggs in our kindergarten rooms this year. It was quite stressful, but in the end, very rewarding. I dreamed about chicks, spent hours researching hatchlings, and prayed that the experience would be a good one. Some fatal mistakes were made, and we learned a lot. Our students were enthralled and in love. They learned so much about the life cycle. We took precious photos of each one of them holding a baby chick. It's too soon to say if we will do it again, but you never know...
I had the pleasure of bringing two of them home for four days, and my littles thought I was the coolest mom ever and that was worth it!
 

1 comment: