Monday, September 28, 2015

Surf's Up!














 If you know me, you know I don't like the beach... the sand, the sun burns, the crowds. Ew! But being the wonderful mother I am (insert sarcasm), I started to take the kids a bit this summer. So I couldn't say no when Dan said he wanted to go on Sunday, especially since he didn't have a chance to go with them earlier and he already bought a boogie board. We drove out to Corona Del Mar, a beach I hadn't been to with the kids. And it was perfect. They were in heaven. Everyone was laughing, running about, and getting along. I could not complain. I guess we are becoming a beach family. Who would have thought?

2 comments:

  1. I love beach pictures, and these are great! You can tell that the kids are loving it (Dan too).....

    ReplyDelete