Monday, November 30, 2015

Glamping Campout Birthday Party 1




 


 




 

 We had 23 girls here for Lilly's 9th birthday party. I love a party and a theme, so I'm going to have to break up the posts in sections, so I can share tons of pictures. wink. wink. The party starts at the curb, so even though we didn't spend anytime in the front yard, I had to set the tone. We moved Henry's fox tent to the front porch for big impact, and hung up some signs. I always decorate the console table (it's like our fireplace mantle, I guess), and I always write the kids a letter in the typewriter. We used feathers, embroidery hoops as dream catchers, and made "God's Eyes" with yarn and sticks from the avocado tree. I ordered the invitations on Etsy and got a lot of supplies from Oriental Trading Company. Prepping for this party was so much fun, wait until you see the backyard!
 
 
 

 

1 comment: