Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sew Crafty Saturday: Summer Crafting




I have finally completed some summer crafting that I have been dieing to do. I have a super long list of things I want to make, but time still seems to get away from me. I made these skirts using a 20 minute tutorial over at grosgrain fabulous. They were super simple and Lilly was excited to look like her Mommy. I also embroidered this little dog onto a kitchen towel, and have finally started Iris' scrapbook. I have been saving for a new sewing machine for over two years now and am deciding between a Baby Lock or a Janome. If you know anything about these two brands, please let me know. I am so excited to bring a new electronic machine home, but am overwhelmed with the shopping experience. Did you know that a sewing machine dealer is just like a car dealer. I got one lady to go down by $100 on the price just by calling her back and telling her what prices I found on the internet. Who knew sewing machines were such a racket?

No comments:

Post a Comment