Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wee One Wednesday: Dress up







Well the time has arrived, Lilly likes to dress up. My friends' daughters are really in to dressing up like princesses. Lilly is the youngest of the bunch and didn't seem to get it. I kind of thought we might even dodge the bullet since she is pretty active, but no. Here she is in a "Fancy Nancy" get up my mom got her. She also got very creative one day and put on all her accessories. Dan even helped her a bit since she got a bit frustrated when things were falling off her head. She loves to look at herself in the mirror and be very dramatic. Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to talk to her grammy on the phone and she said, "No. I'm too stressed to talk." Seriously! Who says that because I know I didn't teach her that.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! our girls have similar interests, just a few years apart. too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That child is crazy. Crazy hilarious!

    ReplyDelete