Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wee-Ones Wednesday: Monday Bliss











I am off on Mondays and it is grand. This past Monday, Lilly, Iris, and I strolled around Michaels, had lunch at Wendy's, and bought a fish at Wal-mart. I suppose this all sounds awfully mundane, but it was actually pretty perfect. Lilly got scared (and even cried) by a life size, talking zombie at Michaels, which allowed me to cuddle and soothe her (something that never happens). When we checked out, she told the cashier all about the "grumpy guy" in the back of the store. Wendy's was awesome because we'd never been there before, and she kept thanking me for her "special lunch." Her awesome attitude is what led me to take her to get a new fish, which she promptly named, Wendy. Meanwhile, Baby Iris smiled or slept. These pictures were taken this same glorious day. After nap time, we went outside to blow bubbles, run around with a "mirror flag" (a.k.a. pinwheel), and play with the neighbors. I love my Mondays!

1 comment:

  1. i love how the girls are all waiting outside on the lawn to greet me when i get off work and come for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete