Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: Happy Heart Day



Lilly had so much fun at her preschool Valentine's Day party yesterday. She loves all her cards and says, "Will you be my Valentime?". A few days before, she helped me make some dish towels for her teacher and grandparents. I'm so excited for tomorrow. The scavenger hunt is all planned out (super simple), and we are eating heart pancakes for breakfast and heart grilled cheeses for lunch. We are even baking a heart chocolate cake. I also found these super cute greetings to put around Dan and Lilly's toothbrushes at http://www.twigandthistle.com/ to jump start our day. They say cute things like, "You're the toothpaste to my tooth brush" and "I've got a sweet tooth for you."

Have a super fun day with your loved ones!! xoxo, m

No comments:

Post a Comment