Monday, March 1, 2010

Misc. Monday: Time Flies




I can't believe it's been almost two weeks! Last weekend, we got to meet Baby JJ because James and Kristy came down from Washington. This weekend, we started putting in the garden. I can't wait to take some pics. Dan built 2 new garden beds! Baby Iris cut her third tooth just this morning, and is now 11 months old. Birthday party plans are in the works.
In the last few weeks, I even made my friend a pretty, little quilt. The blanket took the most time. The needle kept falling out of my new machine, so Dan drove it over the the shop for me where they discovered that I had attached the walking foot incorrectly! ...and the quilt binding took forever the hand sew. If I hadn't told her I was making her something, I might have kept it because it is so full of mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We were trying to keep Iris away from the stairs I guess it was two months ago now. Time does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quilt is fabulous!! i love it already. there are no mistakes when it is made with love. (corny but true)

    ReplyDelete