Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: Tea Towels & Such


Well, my first week off was really busy. I went back to Collegewood to pack up and move my classroom, hung out all day with my sister, had a play date, had a girl's night out, and ran a bunch of errands. I am, however, happy to report that I was able to sew up and embroider some tea towels and scrapbook Halloween '09 for Iris. If you have a June birthday, you may be getting one of these little gifts. Also, I realize that Halloween was a long time ago. but I promise to finish Iris' scrapbook this summer. I have plans for a scrappin weekend away with friends, and am trying to get a craft (wine drinking) night put together too. Woohoo! Summer crafting has begun!

1 comment:

  1. Darling tea towels! Hope the teething sitch is better now ( - ;

    ReplyDelete