Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: Sooo Much Fun

I couldn't resist showing you all how much
fun we had at the good, ol' fair!
Here's a quilt I finished yesterday. (It's draped over the new fence Dan completed on the other side of our house). I also made two doll quilts that match from the left over fat quarters. I am finally confident in my binding abilities...practice makes perfect!


The girls spent the night at G.ma & G.pa's house last night, so Dan and I went to the OC fair with some friends and then to the Harbor House to eat at midnight! Can you believe it? This morning we woke up and Dan took me to the Renegade Craft Fair in Los Angeles. It was really fun and inspiring. I kept thinking, "I can make that!"

2 comments:

  1. you guys are too stinkin' cute. love the pics at the fair. we took some too, but they did not turn out the way we had intended.

    ReplyDelete