Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wee-Ones Wednesday: Back to School

Lilly was super happy to go back to preschool this morning. She hollered, "It's a school day!" at the top of her lungs when we were outside taking pictures and told me to be sure to get a picture of her with Iris, so sweet. She picked out her new dress all by herself at Old Navy and I made her the matching barrette last night. We read, The Kissing Hand and a few more books about going to preschool to prepare, but I don't think she needs those touching books as much as I do!

5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! So cute! I L-O-V-E that top shot! Even though I can't see her face I imagine a grin from ear to ear :)....Oh and The Kissing Hand is my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! your pretty girl is definitely ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply can not believe how old she is getting. She looks like such a little lady! And you parents are in lots of trouble because she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete