Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: I Heart Christmas




Here's a few little goodies I've whipped up this year for Christmas. Of course, the console table is in the spirit of the season; the typewriter tells of Jesus' birth. The art in the frames is from craftily ever after, and I found the vintage cards and illustration at an estate sale. I've made a new wreath every year, and the wire wreath is this years addition. I got the idea from Creature Comforts, online Gifted magazine. That's where I also saw the adorable yarn tree on a piece of wood that Iris is holding. It was really fun to make because Dan had to drill the holes for me. We went a bit old school on the tree. Dan threatened to downsize the Christmas boxes, so I was forced to use some decorations we hadn't seen in awhile. And of course, each girl has a pink tree in her room!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! And I don't think downsizing Christmas boxes should be allowed. There's too much good stuff!

    ReplyDelete