Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wee-Ones Wednesday: Only the Beginning


Grandpa and Grandma Rydell


Grammy and Papa


Grandma and Grandpa


Our own nativity with Dan's Cousins


Our little family on Christmas morning
 We have had such a gloriously busy week, that I was not able to blog before today. Here's just a tiny look at the 300+ pictures we took at Christmas. This year, I made a conscience effort to get the girls with all their grandparents. We had a wonderful time; we started celebrating the 23rd and didn't stop until the 26th. We hope you had a blessed Christmas with your family and look forward to hearing about your traditions. I think I'll be posting about Christmas for at least a week, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. That Nativity Scene pic would make a GREAT Christmas Card!!! (or a picture for the month of DEC on a calender)
    I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete