Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: Last Party Post, Promise

Guessing jar

The always changing console table

I covered up the dandelions with hearts.

Gotta have water bottle labels & G.ma's cake

Everyone was a winner at pin the heart on the flower

Dollar wrapping paper covered the tables & Grammy's flowers

Yummy brunch spread
I just wanted to share a few more pictures of the party. Even though it was a smaller one, I still went all out on the decorations. I really enjoy picking a theme and running with it. Now that the party's over, sweet Dan has to take my Easter boxes out of the garage. So you see, the fun never ends!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Great job! I'm so happy to see the decorations; I told James last week, "She didn't post any pictures of the decorations." I love to see your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time.....and you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very "sweet" party. thanks for having us. you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete