Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee-Ones Wedensday: Help!!

Assessing the damage this morning

She's soooo excited to have a big girl bed.

Trying it out
I need some suggestions because I'm at a loss here. Sweet, baby Iris has now decided to take off her pajamas and diaper as soon as she wakes up. We've even dealt with one poopy diaper, and I will spare you the details! We should have known this was coming because she loves to undress her babies. It does not matter what kind of pajamas they are, Iris can get out of them. I thought about safety pinning the zipper on her footy pajamas, but she's so good with her hands that I'm pretty sure there would be blood. Last night, we decided to remove the crib rail, giving her a toddler bed. I figured she'd get up when she woke up  instead of playing around... Nope. No dice. We had a naked baby again this morning. We gave her a time out, but I'm pretty sure she thinks they are fun. She's so sneaky that we don't always know that she's awake in there, so think of something besides "go get her as soon as she wakes up" please. Tonight Dan wants to cut off the feet on her pjs and put them on backwards... you got anything else for us??
P. S. I'm happy to report that she slept through the night, did not fall out of her new bed, and we still love her!
P.P.S It is 5pm and I went in to wake her up from her nap and she was naked!!! Ugh. When does she do it? Does anyone have a video monitor we can borrow?

3 comments:

  1. this is stinking adorable.... but i know NOT REALLY FUNNY, sorry mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that is hilarious! that's really tough... i have no suggestions for you... but i'll keep thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan's idea is the best yet! Go for it and please take pics.

    ReplyDelete