Monday, March 5, 2012

Misc. Monday: Hendricks California Michael


Going to the hospital... the last time we are a family of four.

I got to pull him out and be the first one to hold him!
He was 8.7 pounds, a whole pound heavier than his sisters!

My new little man.


Dan wore the Angels hat he had made for his father, so Papa could be with us.

The girls kept saying, "He's sooo cute!"

Lilly has been quite the helper, while Iris on the other hand has begun crawling around the house and trying to eat from my tummy.

Every time Hendricks started to cry, the girls would laugh.

Our Family of 5

Isn't he handsome?

Our hair is the exact same color!


Dan, Lilly, and Iris were brought home from the hospital in this Mustang, and Dan & I drove it home from our wedding.
 Henry's birth was so much fun! The delivery lasted about four minutes, and I got to help pull him out. There was laughing, clapping, and bets were placed on what color his hair would be. One of the baby nurses said she has never seen anything like it, and my OB doctor told me I should open a surrogacy website. Hendricks could not have been born into a more joyful room. We are so blessed to welcome our new baby boy into the family. The girls are in LOVE! Lilly wants to read to him, hold him, and help me all she can. Iris wants to join him. She "goo goo ga ga-s," crawls around the floor, and wants to eat from my tummy. I see many good times in the years to come!

5 comments:

  1. I have been DYING to see more pictures of Hendricks - thank you!! Congrats guys; he is so handsome and perfect! I love all the pictures, and the girls look so excited and happy. Give everyone hugs and smooches from us. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle and family!! I can't believe he's already born. He's beautiful, and you look great too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pic of him in his hat. he is gorgeous! and that hair! luv it. can't believe you are a family of 5 already. how time flies. sounds like the best birth ever. you are a baby making machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michelle! What a beautiful family of five you all are!
    Were you all at St.Jude? thats where our little man was born on the 20th!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of the 5 of you is so perfect! I love it. I also love that you have matching hair :) he is beyond precious. he is going to be such a fun boy!!

    ReplyDelete