Monday, March 26, 2012

Misc. Monday: Name Wall Art



We finally put Hendricks' name up on his wall, and I definitely think it was worth the wait. I ordered his name from Pick your Plum. It is very masculine and is even burnt around the edges. I knew I wanted to hang it from a branch or twig, but was unsure where to get one and how to apply it to the wall. This is where Dan came to the rescue. He found the branch on our avocado tree in the backyard, and hung it from the ceiling with fishing line and attached it to the wall with Earthquake putty. It's hard to tell, but the branch appears to be coming out of the wall. The room is now complete. You can see how his foxy nursery came along by visiting here and here and here.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You're right, it was worth the wait. I'm so glad you found the perfect way to display it!

    ReplyDelete