Monday, October 22, 2012

Misc. Monday: Backyard Photoshoot






I would really like to take a photography class, not an online one, but a hands on "Do this" sort of class. I still haven't read the manual for my DSLR camera. I read all the time, but I'm a fiction kinda gal. Manuals are so boring! Here's my attempt at an outdoor photo shoot with Hendricks. I have so much to learn and have heard all about aperture, yet never take my camera off the manual setting. Good thing my model is so cute, otherwise you would notice how lacking the photography is. If you hear about a class or have some quick and easy tips, I'd love to hear about them.
**Bandanna bid made by me. Gorgeous cowboy quilt made by Aunt Cheryl. John Deere boots given by Wrather family.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who refuses to read my camera manual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like this idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are a wonderful photographer...plus it does help when the model is adorable!

    ReplyDelete