Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sew Crafty Saturday: On My List

The new Land of Nod catalogue came and the girls circled all the things they want for Christmas. One of the items they are interested in is this adorable puppet theater. They are always putting on shows and I know they would use it, so it is now on my list of things to make. I'm so excited. I already found all the fabric I will need in my stash. The colors will be very gender neutral and I am planning on hanging it up in the door frame with a tension rod instead of the hooks they used. Now I have 2 months to get it done. The funny thing is, my list of things to make (or finish) just keeps getting longer and longer... Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too... funny that is what i am making with g'pa's help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally pinned this forever ago and planned on making one one day. You can be my guinea pig! Let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete