Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wee-Ones Wednesday: First Haircut

 

 


 



Hendricks got his first haircut today! I've been bugging Dan to get it done for what seems like forever now. He was resistant because Henry is "just a baby," and "there's no rush." I finally talked him into it, and I'm sad. He was right. This was the last "first haircut" any of my babies will ever receive.  He looks like a (little) big boy. He didn't even cry or want me to hold him. I already miss those long red curls. It may very well be a long time before he gets his hair cut again!

2 comments:

  1. Awww......so sweet, what a good little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so big now:((( It's funny with the first child you are always waiting for the next milestone. But the last child, you want them to slow down!

    ReplyDelete