Monday, April 28, 2014

Misc. Monday: Easter (Last Edition)





 
He was pierced for our transgressions He was crushed for our sins. The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him And by His wounds, we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5
 I gave up playing candy crush for Lent. I haven't always followed this practice, and may not do it every year, but felt like I needed to this year. When I was bored and wanted to play, I would praise God for all that I have and thank Jesus for His amazing grace. It may sound silly or trite, but so often I find myself moving busily throughout my day, never even thinking about the one who made this life possible. I want to be more aware, joyful, grateful and in touch with my Savior because He has paid a debt for me that I could never repay.

No comments:

Post a Comment