Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sew Crafty Satruday: Easter Eggs

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   Dyeing Easter eggs has always been a bit of an event in the Michael household. We usually have a few friends over for snacks and crafts, but this year, we decided to go it alone. The girls had such a nice time. They were focused and content. The boy was very interested, and after drawing on his tongue, trying to drink the green dye, and knocking the cup over, I sent him to bed. Lilly, Iris, and I continued on for another hour. I  bought these fun kits at Target and we used them as center pieces for Easter dinner. It was such a lovely afternoon. I guess growing up isn't that bad after all.

3 comments:

  1. Easter egg dying is such a nice way to bond with your kids. It's easy and kid friendly. I always loved doing that with my kids. Still get a kick out of Hendricks with his antics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute eggs! The girls did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv the kits! so much fun! looks like such a nice family day.

    ReplyDelete