Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary





How does our garden grow? Splendidly! This has been our best season yet and it's only just begun. The girls both love digging in the dirt. Did you notice Iris' feet? The sunflowers are taller than Lilly already. We can't wait for them to flower. Dan is basket weaving the tomatoes this year and we expect a very fruitful crop. We are eating strawberries everyday! The onions, beans, and carrots look very healthy and we had our first organic broccoli for dinner tonight (sauteed with garlic, shallots, olive oil & soy sauce). We even bought lady bugs from the nursery to eat the aphids. Releasing them was so much fun!
P.S. Many of you have shown concern about my situation at work. I will let you know Monday what's going on. I have to call my principal then. I'm OK...pretty happy, actually. It just came as a big shock. Love to you all and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment