Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: Ah, Summer!!


I cannot wait for summer! School gets out next Thursday! Can you believe it? I'm going to take some music classes with the girls, separately of course, and swimming lessons are planned as well. Lilly will go alone this year and Iris will get to do "parent & me." Love it!! We are also planning on having an open invitation for backyard-dinner Fridays and I really want to go to Sea World. Personally, I have many crafts planned. I need to finish two quilts from last summer and start some new ones. I want to make new kitchen curtains, and am chomping at the bit to try these two little projects! **Please take your time, summer. Do not be in such a big hurry to go away this year. I plan on taking advantage of you, my friend!

2 comments:

  1. wow your lucky, avery does not get out til june 18th. i am counting down too. :) see you at the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm all over those two projects - be sure and call me when you do them!!

    ReplyDelete