Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wee-Ones Wednesday: FOUR???


I can not believe this little baby is already four!


Dan has taken the girls to Build-A-Bear for every birthday.


It's their special "Daddy & me" tradition, but he does take pictures for me!


Dan told her to smile big on her last night of being three.


Happy Birthday, Lilly! "I still feel three, you know."

First present of the day = new Hello Kitty outfit for preschool.


"What shall I wish for?"


Grammy and Grandma took Hello Kitty cupcakes to school. One of them took pictures and the other video taped for us. We are sure blessed!

The night was finished up with pizza & cake with the grandparents and a family game of Hungry Hungry Hippo.

Forgive me for posting so many pictures of our Lilly. I can't seem to help my self (and this was with me editing out quite a bit)!
Happy birthday, sweet Lilly!
You amaze me every day with your vocabulary, writing, and drawing. Your independent spirit infuriates me, until I stop and remember that you got it from me. Your prayers let me know we are doing some things right, and watching you show empathy to your sister brings tears to my eyes. I am so proud to be your mom. Last night, when I put you to bed, I asked you to stop growing up. You told me that you would always "pretend" to be my little girl. How did you know what I needed to hear? I love you sooo sooo much!
xoxo, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Aw man, that made me cry... Happy Birthday Lilly! You really are growing up way too fast. You're so smart & beautiful, and I'm glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete