Monday, November 29, 2010

Misc. Monday: Party Planning





image found at http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/

While most of you are thinking about decorating for Christmas, I've been decorating for Lilly's birthday. She turns four on Wednesday, and her party is this weekend. It seems like just last month we were bringing her home from the hospital. One of the nurses told us when we were leaving to never decorate for Christmas before her birthday. That has stuck with us, so our home is currently celebrating Lilly until Sunday... when we will get our tree and Dan puts up the lights. Thank you, sweet nurse!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, You and those party planning skills never cease to amaze me! Wish I was your kid so you could plan one for me too!.....Perhaps I'll have to pick your brain when planning a fun day for my girls.
    p.s. Happy Birthday Lilly!
    (it's Kammy's Bday that day too!) :)

    ReplyDelete