Monday, August 17, 2009

Misc. Monday: Bye-Bye Summer







Summer is coming to a close. I officially go back to work tomorrow. I feel sad to leave the girls all day long. It's hard because I realize that many moms don't get the summer that I am blessed with. I have to remind my self to appreciate the time we have together and not dwell on the time I am away from home. I do love my job and many people can't say that either... The last few weeks have been jam packed with fun. We went to Balboa last week to get a frozen banana. It has become a summer family tradition for us ever since I was pregnant with Lilly. (I'm pretty sure that summer, we went a dozen times)! We even took her back when she was just a months old. This time she got her first banana all to herself. Iris can't wait for it to be her turn!

1 comment: