Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sew Crafty Saturday: Summer Projects





































Here are a few projects I completed (or almost) this summer. I made a reversible sewing machine cover for my new Janome baby. See the fancy stitch it can do? I am almost finished with my baby quilt from quilt class; all I have to do now is bind it. I made a few more onsies and am working on some crocheted baby headbands I saw in Big Bear for $18 a piece. On the drive to Big Bear, I embroidered a new kitchen towel too. I also spent some time this summer working on the girls' scrapbooks. I have a notebook full of things I saw and want to try, but it will probably be awhile now that school is starting on Monday. I hope people are looking forward to some handmade gifts this year!

1 comment:

  1. and to think this all started on your 30th birthday with your first 30 stitch sewing machine. my grandmothers would be very proud just like me!

    ReplyDelete