Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wee-Ones Wednesday: Iris' Big Day Out


"This is so much fun!"

Cute cousins!


I can't believe my sister is a mommy!


Sophia got a boring croissant...

while Iris was treated to a special cookie...


and she loved it!
 I don't know if you know this, but Dan and I decided to send Lilly to preschool 3 days a week, and one of them is my Monday off. I felt a little guilty about it. We were spending more money, and the reason I work part-time is so that I can spend time with my girls. On the other hand, Iris has never had me all to herself. So from 8:30am to noon every Monday, Iris and I have some quality time together. We go to a Toddlergym class every Monday, and thanks to my district's furlough days I got to take Iris to Disneyland on Wednesday too! My sister and I me there and got to spend time together with our babies. At one point, I turned to her and said, "Did you ever think we'd be pushing strollers around Disneyland together?" Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking out the blog with Q. He just told me good thing there's pictures of Iris because I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Great way to use a furlough day. And it's so awesome for Iris that she gets her "mommy & me" time too!

    ReplyDelete