Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sew Crafty Saturday: So Thankful!




Here's a look at our console table for Thanksgiving. I made the wreath with a form and ribbon from the Dollar Store and already had the felt. The Prints in the picture frames are from craftily ever after and I'm still in love with my typewriter. I love this time of year and have been talking to Lilly a lot about being thankful and realizing how blessed we are. We gave some clothes and old toys to a woman's shelter and she was not pleased. It made me realize how selfish we are by nature. I guess that's why preschoolers don't like to share. Being generous does not come naturally. It's something I think we all struggle with, and I really want to show my kids how it's done and that it doesn't have to hurt!

1 comment:

  1. oh michelle, you are just too crafty to put into words. i long to one day have the time and energy to decorate a fraction of how well you do. keep up the good work! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete