Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: I Did It!




With one week of summer left, I finished the quilt today, using the bright pink color that most of you liked the best. I seem to average a quilt a summer. There are flaws all over it, but I think they make me love it even more. I was inspired by this mini quilt I saw over at Purl Bee, but mine is lap size. What would I do with a mini quilt? Now I can't wait for winter, so I can curl up under my new quilt with a good book. Oh, I feel so proud!

7 comments:

  1. What a unique quilt, the colors are so cheerful! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I'm so proud of you, I'm not great at stickling with long term projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always admire a great quilt and wish I could make one. Oneday.....this is fabulous!!!
    following you now
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty quilt! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this. I am too lazy to make quilts but I have been wanting to do a circle quilt. LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete