Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wee-Ones Wednesday: She Did It!






We needed to do it. We put it off all summer. So the same day I finished my quilt, we told Iris the pacifier fairy was coming to take her wubby (as she likes to call it) away to give it to all the new babies. She is a big girl now. Hooray! Oh, there were tears. She said she was a baby. She said the fairy "not have it." We told her the fairy would leave her a new toy for being such a brave girl. She was quiet for a moment, then "o-tay." She was in. It's been four days. She still talks about the fairy, but does not ask for her wubby. How I love her!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! I am jealous! I hope it goes that smoothly for Sophia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv, luv the fairy! you are too cute! she is such a little loveable person!

    ReplyDelete