Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wee-Ones Wednesday: You Tell Me

A month ago Iris was all about the potty. Every time Lilly went, she wanted to go. She was so interested, I wound up taking out the training one way before I was planning to. She went both #1 and #2, and seemed to get it. Fast forward to two weeks ago, and Iris refuses to go on the potty. When I ask her why, she says, "I'm scared." Really? What's that all about? She's not even two and half, so I know there's lots of time. I just don't get why her attitude changed so drastically...who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Did she have a bad experience the last time she went? That seems weird. JJ seemed like he was getting interested in the potty too, but one day I made him sit on there for a long time so he would go, and then he got mad at me and won't sit on it now. Oh, kids. They'll get it one day.

    ReplyDelete