Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday: Boo To You!

I've missed a few posts this week. I don't know where the time has gone. I'm asleep by 8 almost every night and can't seem to catch up on daily responsibilities. I'm really hoping I am just super tired because I'm pregnant and have a challenging class this year, otherwise I'm doomed when the little guy gets here. I stay busy all day, but the moment I sit down, I seem unable to get back up again!



Today was spent boo-ifying our house, along with a trip to the grocery store, laundry, dance class, putting away a week's worth of toys, taking the recycling in, and Home Depot among other things. I am worn out. Luckily, some friends invited us over for dinner, so I don't have to cook. Whoohoo. Here's a few pictures of the console table and the porch. I got the green boas and glittery pumpkins from the Dollar Tree and decided to make garland out of them, and the girls helped Dan hang spider webs and jack'o'lanterns from the bushes. Super fun! ;)

1 comment: