Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sew Crafty Sunday: Pumpkin-palooza

,
Eggs & chorizo, crepes with  fruit, banana pudding & whipped cream, danishes, chocolate chip banana bread, and cheesy potatoes. Oh my!

How do you get your kids to look and smile at the camera at the same time?

Christian had the genius idea of using a dry erase marker to draw the design. Brilliant!

This is the 1st year since Lilly was a baby that she would even touch the stuff!

"I do it myself, Mama."

This year, Amy brought paint. I love love and Lilly apparently loves California. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff! The carved pumpkins are an ode to the girls' costumes this year:  Rapunzel for Lilly & kitty cat for Iris.
Today after church, we had friends over for brunch and pumpkin carving. The food was delicious, and the pumpkins adorable. We can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment