Monday, January 9, 2012

Misc. Monday: Slowly, But Surely...

Girls' carpet before.

Girls' FLOR carpet tiles after.

Bunk bed build.

Adding Lilly's name to the room, making it officially "the girls' room."
Well, it's Monday and I have not finished the fox quilt. I did, however, organize the dress up clothes and play kitchen, do 5 loads of laundry, go to Target (twice), finally hang up my maternity clothes & get rid of the tub they've been sitting in, and take a nap while Lilly and Dan went on a 2 hour bike ride. That was when I was planning on quilting, but I decided to sit down for a minute to enjoy the silence and woke up in a puddle of drool.
So, today is the day. I will conquer that quilt if it's the last thing I do! Now that I wrote that, how much do you want to bet Iris doesn't take a nap?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, I took a peek at the quilt you are making and it is adorable. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete