Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wee-Ones Wednesday: B.day Party Rock!








Iris' Beatles party was sooo much fun! I have over 300 photos of the day and will probably be blogging about it for a week at least, but I wanted to start out with the band. How many 3 year olds get a live Beatles cover band at their parties? The kids were given "Ringo Star" glasses as they entered the house for the concert.  Dan and the guys surprised us all with British accents and Beatles jokes in between songs.
Iris could not have been happier. She loved the attention, danced her little heart out, and sang along. She even got to sing her favorite song into the microphone (She loves you, ya, ya, ya). Iris knew it was all for her and felt very special. My heart was bursting with joy every time I looked at her. Happy 3rd birthday, sweet girl. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun afternoon. The Beatles were amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv, luv, luved that party! the "beatles" were amazing! my favorite was the hair flipping dan-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get over the joy on her face in every picture! What a fun day for her! Great job, mom & dad!!

    ReplyDelete